Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Working Girl

I cherish every moment that I've spent in this office. The Korean Officers and Staff have somehow contributed to my growth in the pursuit of the Korean Dream.

Thanks to you all. My departure is not in vain...

Waiting for the bus just accross my boarding house.

At the back is the Seoul Tower and the 2nd of 3 tunnels below it.

I rush to this busy street every morning. It's a good thing there's an underpass to run through!

What's good about this road is that it's very clean. The neighborhood too is foreigner-friendly. Most of the residential houses are full of foreigners. This place is one of the oldest in Korea where the main American base is located (Yongsan, Seoul).

No comments:

Caught Off-Guard by John

Another Vesion by Irma Canco

Conrad and Family in SD

Distinctly Igorota

With full Igorota attire, cordilove rush to the CBO Basketball Tournament 2007 in Majangdong,Seoul from a performance at the concelebrated Mass with Cardinal Rosales at the Dongsong High School Auditorium. (October 23, 2007)