Monday, November 30, 2009

Reasons to Live


Dad, Mom and my kids enjoyed this visit to the Ocean Park in Manila. We also went to the Manila Zoo, Luneta Park while missing historic spots because of the threat of a strong typhoon that was already in Baguio.

With us is my sis Au and son Pao. My friend Jimmy Lim (former CBO pres. in Korea) acted as our guide and camera man. Thanks pards.
Yes! They really are the reasons for me to go on with life despite and inspite the odds of everyday living. I'm so blessed.

No comments:

Caught Off-Guard by John

Another Vesion by Irma Canco

Conrad and Family in SD

Distinctly Igorota

With full Igorota attire, cordilove rush to the CBO Basketball Tournament 2007 in Majangdong,Seoul from a performance at the concelebrated Mass with Cardinal Rosales at the Dongsong High School Auditorium. (October 23, 2007)