Monday, November 16, 2009

Missed-out!

Something was missed-out during the festive Independence Day Celebration the previous day. Hence I was called to make bunot of the missing piece. A 2nd major prize!

Maybe, (just maybe ha?) because I'm just a walk away from the Embassy that OWWA Pat took my attention. It's my privilege though.

'twas a Monday, so I have to go there and attend the flag raising ceremony first before rushing to my class nearby.

With me are Sir Cyrus, Amb. Luis Cruz, Consul Jed, OWWA Pat, Labor Attache Delmer Cruz and my friend, OWWA Bullet.

No comments:

Caught Off-Guard by John

Another Vesion by Irma Canco

Conrad and Family in SD

Distinctly Igorota

With full Igorota attire, cordilove rush to the CBO Basketball Tournament 2007 in Majangdong,Seoul from a performance at the concelebrated Mass with Cardinal Rosales at the Dongsong High School Auditorium. (October 23, 2007)