Monday, November 23, 2009

Tinikling Forever

The forever Tinikling of Edgar Balista and Company performed at the famous Insadong Park through the invitation of KBS.

It was unfortunate though that I was not able to take a shot of their dancing 'coz of my dreading desire to lost weight. I have chosen to walk the 20 minutes road from office to the park. I was not told of the exact time.

My consolation for missing the performance was a group picture with KBS announcers Park Un Yung and Cho Hyon Bu.

(http://www.onfino.com/community/photogalleryView.jsp?cmd=VIEW&bbsId=503&blbId=200808&searchType=X&searchText=+)

No comments:

Caught Off-Guard by John

Another Vesion by Irma Canco

Conrad and Family in SD

Distinctly Igorota

With full Igorota attire, cordilove rush to the CBO Basketball Tournament 2007 in Majangdong,Seoul from a performance at the concelebrated Mass with Cardinal Rosales at the Dongsong High School Auditorium. (October 23, 2007)