Tuesday, February 27, 2007

They Keep Me Alive

My family is my backbone. Without them, where could I be? Many struggles have come and gone in my life but they are always there for me. Hindi ko na talaga matatawaran ang kanilang unconditional love. My only regret is that I'm so reserve to show that I love them more than they ever know. Only God knows how I care and love them.

Our pic was taken by an American Linguist Ms. Flattery just after the Parent's Day when I was 8 years old. In the pic are dad and mom, Lourdes, Iluminada, Conrad, Grace and Asuncion.

No comments:

Caught Off-Guard by John

Another Vesion by Irma Canco

Conrad and Family in SD

Distinctly Igorota

With full Igorota attire, cordilove rush to the CBO Basketball Tournament 2007 in Majangdong,Seoul from a performance at the concelebrated Mass with Cardinal Rosales at the Dongsong High School Auditorium. (October 23, 2007)