Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Megaworld in My Hand

When I was back home, I tried realty with full of enthusiasm. But the lackluster support from the people behind the projects snatched away that feeling. I failed right there and then. Can I blame myself? Partly yes. I could have strive to succeed but chosen not.
And now in Korea, I will try again. Who knows, with the full support of Megaworld and my friend Dinah, could I go wrong once again? This remains to be seen. What matters is that I have this chance to become a realtor with the right people, the right company, the right time and most of all my right attitude!
This pic was taken at the Hamilton Hotel during the launching of Megaworld Corp. in Korea last February 10, 2007. Philippine Ambasadress Castrense with Filipino aspiring realtors.

No comments:

Caught Off-Guard by John

Another Vesion by Irma Canco

Conrad and Family in SD

Distinctly Igorota

With full Igorota attire, cordilove rush to the CBO Basketball Tournament 2007 in Majangdong,Seoul from a performance at the concelebrated Mass with Cardinal Rosales at the Dongsong High School Auditorium. (October 23, 2007)