Monday, February 26, 2007

Just the Best of Friends?

No doubt about that! But please correct me if I'm wrong hehehe... Whom can I turn to in time of distress in a foreign land kung hindi sa kanila di ba? Jojo and Edgar are my friends since then binded by our common compassion to do the weekly Sambayanan Newsletter and do voluntary works in the community.
The pic was taken in Shindaebang, Seoul while waiting for a marathon interview with one prospect employer who's seemingly confused with his business. Up to this writing, wala pang development sa interview. I'll just hope and pray that he'll succeed.

No comments:

Caught Off-Guard by John

Another Vesion by Irma Canco

Conrad and Family in SD

Distinctly Igorota

With full Igorota attire, cordilove rush to the CBO Basketball Tournament 2007 in Majangdong,Seoul from a performance at the concelebrated Mass with Cardinal Rosales at the Dongsong High School Auditorium. (October 23, 2007)