Friday, December 14, 2007

I hate to say goodbye

I was with mixed emotions but I had to be strong and composed with all my might this very night when we had our Christmas Party con Farewell Party at the Capital Hotel, Seoul. I hate saying goodbye!
Fr. Glenn Jaron, MSP, our Hyehwadong Filipino Catholic Community Chaplain is leaving this month after 15 years in serving the Filipino people (including other nationalities) in Korea.
Fr. Glenn is truly a priest with that BIG BIG HEART. His selfless service to the poor, the oppressed, the underprivilege, the sick, the dying and the dead, is all for the glory of God.
I firmly believe that wherever he may be assigned, he will continue his mission in spreading the Word. Saying thank you in any manner is not enough to fully express the composite feelings of every person whom whose life that he has touched. Padre, tunay ka, kudos!
That's my friend Flor Noveno, small but terrible, just like me (mas mataba nga lang ako hehehe).

No comments:

Caught Off-Guard by John

Another Vesion by Irma Canco

Conrad and Family in SD

Distinctly Igorota

With full Igorota attire, cordilove rush to the CBO Basketball Tournament 2007 in Majangdong,Seoul from a performance at the concelebrated Mass with Cardinal Rosales at the Dongsong High School Auditorium. (October 23, 2007)