Friday, December 14, 2007

Only 1 Grace VI Teacher for 2 generations

My gosh! It's totally devastating to edit pics in vain. Hindi ko talaga mapalaki ang pic na ito and the others so important to me. This was taken last March pa when my daughter Nikki bagged the most honors during her graduation. With us are my cousin Irene Ganga Lamaton with her daughter Corin and our beloved Grade VI teacher Mrs. Petronila Changale Naulgan. Two generations na ma'am! I could still vividly remember the days in your class! Look at our daughters, like moms di ba?

No comments:

Caught Off-Guard by John

Another Vesion by Irma Canco

Conrad and Family in SD

Distinctly Igorota

With full Igorota attire, cordilove rush to the CBO Basketball Tournament 2007 in Majangdong,Seoul from a performance at the concelebrated Mass with Cardinal Rosales at the Dongsong High School Auditorium. (October 23, 2007)