Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Emmanuel

Macky as a good shepherd in this pic. His real name is Emmanuel, the most beautiful name I've ever encoutered. I dreamt of naming my son Emmanuel, kasi it means GOD IS WITH US, kaya lang my cousin is also Emmanuel (Mataag). So I took the advise of a pastor-friend to name the baby Ezekiel.
I can always remember those weary days and nights of 2001 when all seems to crumble. Thanks for the power of internet I was able to cope up with loneliness and boredom. Those struggling times alone in the factory being confined with two roaring machines was not a joke!
'twas my birthday then when I had my initiation with chatting from a nearby internet shop at about past midnight when I had to go home from work. Since it's my birthday, I thought of spending it with something worthwhile rather than go straight home and watch TV alone. So there cordilove was born at that smelly, dark and noisy shop! I had fun learning the ins and outs of the internet. hehehe
There I first met Macky and others online. How many years have passed? Amazingly almost 8 years ha!

No comments:

Caught Off-Guard by John

Another Vesion by Irma Canco

Conrad and Family in SD

Distinctly Igorota

With full Igorota attire, cordilove rush to the CBO Basketball Tournament 2007 in Majangdong,Seoul from a performance at the concelebrated Mass with Cardinal Rosales at the Dongsong High School Auditorium. (October 23, 2007)