Monday, July 18, 2005

Kordilove Objective

Coming back home has its ups and downs. It’s Ups because I was able to see my kids, family and friends. How can I describe the feeling? No words could ever justify it until this time. The DOWNs? So frustrating that sometimes I like to rush back to Korea or wherever else in this world to sustain my daily living! Nakakainis talaga. Mabuti sana kung marami akong ipon and have invested wisely but the fact is, kabaliktaran. There are lots of opportunists too, offering you this and that. Kung gullible ka, papasukin mo lahat. (I know you know what I mean sa daming networking dito sa Pinas) Adding to this dilemma is the political crises. Economy is going down. Paano ito? If I focus myself in thinking what’s going to happen without action, siguro nasa mental na ako. Grabe!

Since I did not go back to Korea December 2003, I somehow burn my brows to engineering studies while doing a lil’ business. The business was bankrupt as soon as I started it. Blame it to little knowledge and wrong investment. However, this did not stop me to venture to other businesses. Thanks God, after 11 networking companies I have found this latest discovery truly dynamic (to be discussed in later updates). This is the end of my gallivanting searches and the beginning of a new challenge to lead a better life!

Initially, Kordilove is aimed to promote the beautiful people and places in the Cordilleras and Korea. However, as I am doing business which I know could alter lives, why should I not share it online, di ba? Kaya, don’t hesitate to criticize the format and contents of this site. Let’s make it better!

No comments:

Caught Off-Guard by John

Another Vesion by Irma Canco

Conrad and Family in SD

Distinctly Igorota

With full Igorota attire, cordilove rush to the CBO Basketball Tournament 2007 in Majangdong,Seoul from a performance at the concelebrated Mass with Cardinal Rosales at the Dongsong High School Auditorium. (October 23, 2007)