Saturday, June 11, 2005

A Friend Indeed

How could I describe a friend who's so young and energetic, who's just so compassionate to do things others can't dare do? Well, I couldn't say more for I know his works speak of his utmost heart to help uplift the situation of migrant workers in Korea through his God-given talents. His selfless love to those unfortunates who are seeking a greener pasture away from home earn my respect and admiration. His name? Simply call him dzune or freakish! But I love to call him his real name, Jun! He's indeed a friend to lean on!!! you can also visit his blog at Dzune Online

No comments:

Caught Off-Guard by John

Another Vesion by Irma Canco

Conrad and Family in SD

Distinctly Igorota

With full Igorota attire, cordilove rush to the CBO Basketball Tournament 2007 in Majangdong,Seoul from a performance at the concelebrated Mass with Cardinal Rosales at the Dongsong High School Auditorium. (October 23, 2007)