Sunday, December 20, 2009

Then I Shed Crocrodile Tears

What a heck of a day!

I can't fathom the depth of my humiliation when I've encountered a man of integrity, honesty and courage! This was my impression of course. But then the experience that transpired changed almost everything ... tsk tsk tsk

I can't imagine myself to be regarded as disrespectful, especially to a man of higher authority! My gosh, I'm NOT that kind of a person ...

I can't express out the real feeling that day. I was practically robbed off my dignity!

Can I complain? Can I speak out my hurt feelings? Can I be confrontational? Nah ... I'm just a poor stranger in a seemingly alien world. So I said, I'm sorry! (even if I was hurting...)
After all, blessed are the humble and meek for they inherit Thy kingdom.

Then I just shed crocodile tears and walked away ... (Father, forgive them for they know not what they do ...)

No comments:

Caught Off-Guard by John

Another Vesion by Irma Canco

Conrad and Family in SD

Distinctly Igorota

With full Igorota attire, cordilove rush to the CBO Basketball Tournament 2007 in Majangdong,Seoul from a performance at the concelebrated Mass with Cardinal Rosales at the Dongsong High School Auditorium. (October 23, 2007)