Monday, October 16, 2006

Kerygma's Bo Sanchez

I just happened to pass by a hardware store along Session Rd. and there I saw this poster announcing Keryma's anniversay at the Baguio Convention Center (Oct. 13). I'm not so familiar with Kerygma but with Bo Sanchez? He's a GEM.

I'm a Kapamilya that's why I don't know he has a program at Channel 9. What interest me is his poscript in the book Think Rich, Pinoy!

While the program was going on, I texted my friend jojo in Manila whom I know got inspired by Bo Sanchez. So there I find myself taking a pic with the man to show jo that I was not joking when I said that I'm with his idol face to face.

No comments:

Caught Off-Guard by John

Another Vesion by Irma Canco

Conrad and Family in SD

Distinctly Igorota

With full Igorota attire, cordilove rush to the CBO Basketball Tournament 2007 in Majangdong,Seoul from a performance at the concelebrated Mass with Cardinal Rosales at the Dongsong High School Auditorium. (October 23, 2007)